Tuesdays, May 3rd-31st (5:30-8pm)
- Tuesdays, May 31st- June 28th (5:30-8pm)
*No Classes in July. Class will resume in August. Have a great summer!
Hypnobirthing is taught as a total of 5 classes for 2.5 hrs per session. Each class is taught once a week ( East Lehi, UT).
How are my classes different from other childbirth classes?
First of all, if you have had other pregnancies and didn’t love your birthing experience, I know how it feels to not have a voice. Together, I will help you discover that voice again or if you are a first time mom, to find a new voice. Because I advocate for you and your birthing journey.
What do my classes look like? The classes I teach are more interactive and hands on and yet, also relaxing.
It’s a great date night for you and your partner! Think of it as bonding time. It is also an excellent way of retaining information because we will be moving around (which is great for circulation, btw). You will be learning different birthing positions, breathing techniques, counter pressure placements, and how to initiate relaxation during hypnosis. I promise, it’ll come handy during labor . And it’ll be fun!
A deposit of $100 is due before the first class to reserve spot and commitment. The total amount is due on the third week of class.
Payment is done via Venmo: @onewithbirth or cash is also accepted
Come and meet other moms/couples who are on the same journey as you are.
Who can benefit from private classes?
- If you work from home
- You have a busy schedule
- Want to social distance
- Lives too far from group classes
- Enjoys the comfort of your own home
Benefits of a private Hypnobirthing class:
✨ I come to your home
✨You can stay comfortably in your PJs
✨ No need to spend time in traffic/traveling
✨More time for questions and discussions
✨More one-on-one time for practicing breathing techniques and positions
✨ More time for guided hypnosis and relaxation
✨ No social awkwardness
Refresher course: $200 and materials are waived, optional **if you are my past clients, then you just pay $80 plus materials.
Classes are held regularly once a week. Please contact me for more information on the days and time as they can change. There is some flexibility so don’t be afraid to reach out! If you are nearing your due date, I would love to help as much as I can.
What We Teach Week by Week
Session 1: Building A Positive Expectancy
Session 2: Falling in Love with Your Baby/Preparing Mind & Body
Session 3: Getting Ready to Welcome your Baby
Session 4: Overview of Childbirth—A Labor of Love
Session 5: Birthing—Breathing Love, Bringing Life
What You’ll Receive
- Your personal copy of the 302 page book HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method
- 1 Spiral work book with great resources on everything you need to know about birth
- 6 audio tracks for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (including the program cornerstone track, Rainbow Relaxation.)
- Breathing techniques that quickly create a state of relaxation and comfort;
- Positions and techniques to bring about a deeper level of relaxation;
- visualizations to make birthing easier;
- Methods to bring about a natural start to labor;
- What to expect during the last few weeks, at the onset and during the labor and how the body will work with you;
- How to clear anxieties, limiting beliefs or fear surrounding birth;
- How the birth companion can help and be a real part of the birth; and more…